W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > December 2007

RE: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-19

From: Dan Schutzer <dan.schutzer@fstc.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:10:56 -0500
To: "'Doyle, Bill'" <wdoyle@mitre.org>, "'Mary Ellen Zurko'" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <011f01c84251$5c48d3c0$6500a8c0@dschutzer>
I have an 11am budget meeting that will keep me away from the call. I may
possibly be able to join closer to noon.

 

  _____  

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Doyle, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:26 AM
To: Mary Ellen Zurko; public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-19

 

May not make the meeting today -  car had catastrophic failure on way to
work.

 

1. I am almost done with action of mixed security in UI if the task is to
build out section 8 - robustness. Wrote something that ties several sections
of the doc  together.

 

2. had a number of email exchanges with the access control for cross-site
scripting - so far they have not understood the issue

  

3. The cross site scripting effort has delayed the comments on experience
and trust, I am pretty close - my due date is today. 

 

B

 

 


  _____  


From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:22 AM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-19


        Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings
 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071031>
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20071219


Agenda

1) Pick a scribe 
Thomas is on deck
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/cheatsheet#Scribing
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes

2. Approve mintues from meetings
 <http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-wsc-minutes>
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-wsc-minutes
 <http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-wsc-minutes.html>
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-wsc-minutes.html

3) Weekly completed action items
[Pending review] ACTION-347: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Propose "chinese
whispers" proof messaging for section 8.1 - due 2007-12-05
[Pending review] ACTION-349: Yngve Pettersen to verify that normative
material from WhatIsASecurePage was fully incorporated in wsc-xit - due
2007-12-09
[Pending review] ACTION-355: Yngve Pettersen to Describe algorithms commonly
used to create display names of certificates - due 2007-12-12

4) Open Action Items
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Dec/0059.html>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Dec/0059.html

5) Action items closed due to inactivity 
None; some threats sent.

6) Agenda bashing

7) ISSUE-119 - no interaction certs
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/119>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/119
Stephen's proposed rewrite for ACTION-348 proposes we remove this term.
(Unfortunately actions can't point to more than one issue.)
Do we agree with that part? 

8) ISSUE-122 - Safe Form Bar: CA Practice Assumptions
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/122>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/122
This seems to have no next steps. And in my review, this issue didn't make
sense to me. So let's clarify, and determine next steps. 

9) ISSUE-123 - Safe Form Bar: HTTP assumptions in "no TLS" section
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/123>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/123
No obvious next steps. We'll figure out what they are. 

10) ISSUE-124 - Safe Form Bar: reliable text
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/124>
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/124
No obvious next steps. We'll figure out what they are. 

11) Next meeting - 09 January 2008
Every active participant should have reviewed xit by now. Remember to turn
anything you want tracked into an Issue in tracker. 

No meetings Wednesday, 26 December and Wednesday 02 January 
Received on Wednesday, 19 December 2007 15:11:24 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:36:51 UTC