xit comments Re: Comments on draft documents posted to the WSC wiki

Process point - create an issue for anything you want changed and tracked.
It might be best to make a single issue out of any changes you believe to
be purely editorial.

Response as a participant:

Tim, I find PDF super irritating,, as I seem to be unable to copy text to
quote it, so it makes it hard to respond to your comments.

I disagree with your change of "easier for" to "more likely". Those are
two separate thoughts. I agree with the former. I find the latter more
watered down and more controversial, at the same time.

5.5.2 - I disagree with the change of "if the user were...". I think the
point is that the exposure is real even with the redirects, which your
change loses.

10.1 - I don't find the "ideally" part compelling. Not enough meat to
explain how the "ideal" would be achieved in all situations (or why those
situations where the ideal was not achieved would not be problematic).

You've heard me on the not able to "view" thing. And you've heard from
others.

The two "could" paragraphs are too speculative and too vague for the spec
at this time.

Totally disagree with 11.4. See discussion of the "view" thing earlier.

          Mez