RE: public-wsawg-security-tf - where to start

Hello again,

Moving forward on the security issues and working with francis
recommendation, we need to jumop start the work ASAP.

At this stage, I will suggest the following:

1. We need a section that discuss the need for security. This can address
all the issues from the architecture prospective. In the section we will
state the following:

a. security is a feature that could be intgerated in the architecture.
b. Point the fact that it is deployment related and that it should be part
of an overall security frame work for the adopters.
c. Point to work that is being done to achoive that (OASIS, etc.)
d. State that some recommendation will be spec and others will not, and the
adopter should keep track of that.

This shouls be done in about two pages.

I will start the process early next week and pass the draft to you for your
feedback.

Please let me know if u have any problems with that. Of course any help will
be appreciated.

Thanks

Abbie