From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:57 AM
To: Hao He; public-wsawg-mtf@w3.org
Cc: eric.newcomer@iona.com
Subject: RE: Incorporation of the managament text into the architecture
do cument

I have to disappear to my day job the rest of this week, so I won't be
able to dig in on this till next week sometime.

But its a good question, how do we begin to integrate this into the
existing document? Should we wait for another pass from the editors so
that we understand the context we are inserting into better?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies Author
of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems" kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Hao He <Hao.He@thomson.com.au>@w3.org on 03/10/2003 11:17:15 PM

Sent by:    public-wsawg-mtf-request@w3.org