From: Hugo Haas [mailto:hugo@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 9:38 AM
To: w3c-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Incorporation of the managament text into the architecture
document

Today, during the face-to-face meeting, we agreed to incorporate the
MTF output (including the one presented today up to section 3.2) into
the architecture document. Several people volunteered to participate
in this effort.

As a concrete way to do this, I have proposed that people work on the
MTF mailing list, public-wsawg-mtf@w3.org.

For information about subscribing, archives, etc, please see my
announcement email:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-arch/2003Feb/0068.html

Interested parties should therefore subscribe to this list and start
work there.

Regards,

Hugo

--