Re: [Fwd: SAWSDL map to UDDI]

From: Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:03:43 -0400
To: hui.zhang@chinacreator.com
Cc: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Hello,

At the basic level, UDDI can view an SAWSDL file as a WSDL document and can
referenced it from the tModel.   We did not define extensions to UDDI,
although they are certainly possible to enable semantic searches to augment
the current UDDI search functions. Such enhancements were not in scope for
the SAWSDL working group.  The only relationship with UDDI we talk about in
the SAWSDL spec concerns categorizations in Appendix C [1].

Regards,
Joel

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/sawsdl/#Categorization