Paper about WSMO Studio

From: Carlos Pedrinaci <c.pedrinaci@open.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:33:25 +0000
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Hi,
As agreed in the last teleconference I include here a reference to the
paper about WSMO Studio that includes a section about its SAWSDL support.
Their support is still partial (no lifting and lowering) but we might
still want to consider mentioning it in our group page.

Regards,
Carlos

@INPROCEEDINGS{2007-WSMO-Studio,
   author = {M.~Dimitrov and A.~Simov and M.~Konstantinov and V.~Momtchev},
   title = {{WSMO Studio - a Semantic Web Services Modelling Environment
for WSMO (System Description)}},
   booktitle = {ESWC 2007: Proceedings of the 4th European Semantic Web
Conference},
   year = {2007},
   month = June,
}