Re: SAWSDL implementation question

Dear Rama,

it seems that the implementation as you describe it would go towards our
implementation criterion 5: For every SAWSDL feature, at least one
specification that uses it for Semantic Web Services automation.
Your tool does some SWS automation, so the specification of how it does
it is at least implied, and most probably it's described in the
documentation of the tool.

So the answer is most probably yes, it would be useful if you do change
that namespace (if you can't extend the implementation scope).

Best regards,
Jacek