RE: [Fwd: SAWSDL Eclipse tests]

Richard, I see you did write the actual error. Sorry, my bad, too much
email. Joel, can you please check if you also see the problem with the
WSDL file that Richard sent earlier?
It looks to me like some bug in the tooling, failing silently on the
interface and then complaining in the binding.
Best regards,
Jacek