Re: [Fwd: Section on adding model references to inputs and outputs]

Hi Jack,
Thanks for pointing that out. Yes the wording I have suggested is
misleading and consider the following modification.

"In order to define semantics that apply to inputs and outputs of an
operation,  input and output elements can also be annotated with the
model reference. This is equivalent to adding model references to the
relevant schema element *in the scope of that operation* and should be
interpreted accordingly. If the element has an annotation already, in
the scope of this operation it
is considered to have both the input/output level annotation and the
element specific annotations."

note the addition of the  part " in the scope of that operation ".

BTW this wording is just a suggestion and need to be discussed
thoroughly. However I want to get the idea across, that the annotation
of the input/output would mean that it should be considered as same as
the message(element) being annotated in the scope of that operation.

I will soon have the annotated WSDL (and the ontology) uploaded to my web space.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu