Re: Draft minutes of telcon 2006/10/31

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 09:52:34PM +0100, Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> <scribe> ACTION: EricP to add text gravy to his annotated Amazon
> WSDL and put it in Examples document [PENDING] [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061031#action01]

> <scribe> ACTION: Eric to add SPDL annotations to our example WSDLs
> [PENDING] [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061031#action02]

I have committed a version 1.1383 of the examples document [EX] with
two added sections to meet these action items:
  4. Defining Schema Mappings to Enable Web service Invocation
+   4.1 SPARQL Annotations Schema Mappings [SP]
+ 5. Book Search Example [AW]
+   5.1 SPARQL Annotations on Book Search Example [AS]
  6. Conclusions

I hope this is the most expeditious path to evaluate the text. Rama,
let me know what I can do to help (including roll-back to an earler
version).

[EX] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/
[SP] http://unagi/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/#SPAT
[AW] http://unagi/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/#books
[AS] http://unagi/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/examples/#booksSPAT
--
-eric

home-office: +1.617.395.1213 (usually 900-2300 CET)
	    +33.1.45.35.62.14
cell:       +33.6.73.84.87.26

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.