Re: issue 5

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> Laurent,
>
> is there a use case for having separate (contexts of) annotations for
> one WSDL file for which no consistency would be required?

Yes. You provide an annotation for the wsdl file, and then six months later, someone else (or yourself) wants to
annotate it using a new ontology language, but still retain the compatibility with the former annotation.

NOTE: all these questions arise because there is no possibility for external annotation. One external annotation might
be equal to one context.
ALSO: I think that I am making the maybe naive assumption that one WS is described using one WSDL. Should this not be
the case, the whole discussion would fall short: by having separate WSDL files for the same WS annotated "once", we
could reproduce the behaviour of a single WSDL having multiple annotations.
AND: I have no idea of how it would be possible for different individuals to contribute to one WSDL file. Can this be
made a "public" resource?

And do you
> have any suggestions for treating inconsistencies within one context?

My option would be that it is the responsibility of the "annotator" to publish an error free annotation.

Btw, I do not understand the discussion about concistency here, because a central assumption is that SAWSDL is unaware
of the languages used for annotating. The question of consistency can be raised only when you know the formal properties
of the logic you are using, imho