Re: issue: externally defined semantic annotations

Hi Laurent,

so if I understand it correctly, you'd copy the WSDL with the same
namespace, refer somehow to the other one (wsdl:include?), remove
anything not annotated and add annotations to what's left? I'm afraid
this might make the resulting WSDL invalid, especially if you were
aggressive about the removals, or it might not achieve the right effect,
for example if you only annotate the schema, expecting that the included
components will use the new one. I doubt WSDL is dynamic like this.

So what I'm saying is, I feel that external annotations would be as
simple as you propose. 8-(

Best regards,

Jacek