Re: [issue] schema mapping example with xslt wrong?

Holger,

I agree that mapping language details should be kept in the appendix and
not described in the normative parts of the spec.  The small introductory
example we are going to include in the introduction should not involve
schemaMapping.

You propose that the correct place in the schema to insert the
schemaMapping attribute is on an element that is defined by a complex type,
rather than on the complex type.  I think I agree.

Rama - do you remember the conversations with the XSLT expert that resulted
in this example and if there is any other consideration?

The example [2] below looks correct.

Regards,
Joel