Re: [Fwd: WSDL WG Last Call comments on SAWSDL]

Hi Rama, Brahmananda, I was revisiting the implementations of the
issues, and I noticed that the current editor's draft of the usage guide
doesn't use the prefixes xs: and xsd: correctly. Please check that xs:
is used in RDF data and xsd: in XML data. Be careful about RDF/XML, if
we have any of that, please. 8-)

Best regards,
Jacek