RE: What's an Attribute Declaration component?

Note, I've just completed an update to the WSDL 2.0 test suite [1]
interchange format, including a schema for SAWSDL extensions [2], finished
adding the SAWSDL WSDL 2.0 testcases to the matrix [3], and added support
for annotating the component model with SAWSDL annotations.

Some notes:

1)      The implementation was fairly straightforward, with component model
properties corresponding straightforwardly to their respective components.

2)      I visually inspected wsdl-xslt results, found them to be to my
understanding of the spec, and added them as Baselines against which other
implementations can compare.  Double checking my understanding of what's
correct might be wise ;-).

3)      The Attribute Declaration item below prevents me from implementing
support for test case 8.  I don't see a straightforward solution wrt where
the annotation will appear in the WSDL 2.0 component model.  At the least it
seems to require adding components to the model rather than simply
annotating existing components.

4)      The modelReference, liftingSchemaMapping, and loweringSchemaMapping
attributes are defined as sets of URIs.  By this I infer that the order of
uris listed within them is not significant.  Wsdl-xslt inserts them into the
component model in their order of appearance.  The canonicalization
algorithm does not yet sort them, so an implementation that didn't keep
their order would result in false negatives in the interchange comparison
algorithm.  This probably isn't worth fixing until the problem actually
manifests.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/index.html

[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb//2002/ws/desc/test-suite/interchange/
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/interchange/>