From: Doug Davis [dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 20 November 2010 13:46
To: Dave Snelling
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: RE: 8284

I guess if people would prefer we could add this:
Implementations of this specification MUST conform to the corrected version of WSDL as defined by the 'WSDL Correction' sections of WS-I Basic Profile 1.2 [BP1.2] <http://ws-i.org/profiles/BasicProfile-1.2-2010-11-09.html#wsdlcorrections> and WS-I Basic Profile 2.0 [BP2.0].
in the Compliance section.  And then in the bibliography section add two references to BP1.2 and BP2.0 as normal stand-alone entries.  So, no "Note:" in there at all.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

<david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org

11/20/2010 07:17 AM

        Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
cc

Subject
        RE: 8284

Doug,

The text looks fine and it says what it needs to. I just wonder about burying the "MUST" in a reference. It is in the list of normative references, so I guess it won't be missed by careful readers. Just wondering if we should put the requirement somewhere more prominent.

Take care:

  Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
  Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
  Hayes Park Central
  Hayes End Road
  Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE