RE: comments about proposal for Issue 9610

Gil,

Yes, it would. I ran a few tools and they are fine with the WSDL. So my
concern with empty SOAP message is what the Infoset for the operation
would be, as the spec says

This specification can be used in terms of XML Information Set (Infoset)
[XML Infoset]
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/wseventing.html#XMLInfoset#XMLInf
oset> , even though the specification uses XML 1.0 terminology. Valid
Infoset for this specification is the one serializable in XML 1.0, hence
the use of XML 1.0.

Li