Re: [NEW ISSUE] WS-Eventing Push delivery mode does not work when the subscriber is not addressable

Doug,

I did not want to anticipate on the WG decision: if the WG decides to
accept this issue as valid and resolves it by selecting WS-MC as the
appropriate solution, it would be perfectly OK with me.

Cheers

Antoine