RE: WS-Eventing?

WS-Eventing is now checked in:  http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/
The only problem I had is that I needed a linebreak (<br/>) in a <td> but
the dtd doesn't allow it.  It also doesn't allow <p>'s. So for now I used
<eg/> which gives a blue line plus a linebreak.  Any suggestions on how to
fix this would be appreciated.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
01/27/2009 05:24 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <public-ws-resource-access-editors@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: WS-Eventing?

Doug,

We just got the access code to CVS today and will work on converting WS-E
tomorrow. If you can use your code to do a first converting, it will save
us time, and we can work from your converted version.  - WC