RE: Whose gonna do what documents?

Looking at the editor's page ( http://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/ ) I follow
a link titled "list of these grammars" - assuming its a list of the xml
element we should use - instead it takes me to a list of editors I should
choose from.  Anyone have a link to a page that shows me the list of xml
elements?  I like my current editor and don't need a new one.

I also didn't notice any conversion tools - just validation tools.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
01/20/2009 05:52 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
cc
<public-ws-resource-access-editors@w3.org>,
<public-ws-resource-access-editors-request@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Whose gonna do what documents?

Some links/blogs on how to use the tools would be very helpful and save
some time. But I would think/hope it should not be too hard to figure it
out by trying it.

- Wu Chou

Wu Chou, IEEE Fellow, Ph.D. | Director |Avaya Labs Research | AVAYA | 233
Mt. Airy Road| Rm. 2D48 | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 | Voice/Fax:
908-696-5198 / 908-696-5401 | wuchou@avaya.com