Re: Typographic error on metadata exchange page

Dear Connie,

Thank you for your comment, we are truly embarrassed about this typo
especially since there were a number of reviews.
Unfortunately, once the document has been published in TR space it
cannot be changed.
The documents to which you refer have been superseded by a new WGD.
Please see http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-ws-metadata-exchange-20090625/

thanks
Bob Freund
Chair, W3C WS-RA WG