From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:19 AM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Cc: Frederick Hirsch; W3C WS-Policy Editors
Subject: Formal Request: WG Approval of updated Primer and Framework Errata

Attached are an update to the Framework Errata document, and a new Primer Errata document.

This message is requesting the chairs and WG for formal WG approval of these documents and publication.

Once approved they can be checked into CVS [1]. This will update the content referenced from the Framework Recommendation [2] to the Framework Errata, making the Framework errata visible.

The Primer Note does not have a link to the errata. I recommend that the WS-Policy WG home page [3] be updated with a link to the Errata document for the Primer.

Separately I ask whether we might also update the note to include  a link to the primer errata document.

Thanks to Asir for reviewing drafts of the errata documents.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] they would both be checked into the directory WWW/2002/ws/policy/7 in /w3ccvs

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-ws-policy-20070904/

[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/ , Add errata link next to entry in bullet list for primer