RE: from the whiteboard f2f dicussion

Hello

I'd like to ask few questions (I'm assuming  the requestor initiates the
intersection) :

1. why Lax intersection mode produces duplicates for A & B ?

2. why the provider's F is in the effective policy produced by the lax
intersection mode ? My understanding of the lax mode is that it accepts

an ignorable provider's assertion only if it understands it, and in this
case it does not, so it tshould be dropped

3.Why D is in the effective policy produced by the lax intersection mode ?
Provider does not know anything about D so the effect of requester putting D
in the effective policy can be undefined -

4. Given 3 should the intersection fail ?

Thanks, Sergey

  _____