	From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maryann Hondo
	Sent: Monday, Mar 12, 2007 6:16 PM
	To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
	Subject: RE: NEW ISSUE: 3989 [Guidelines] Suggested Format

	IBM is pleased to contribute the following proposals:

	1. A model section for the Guidelines document written using the
Architecture of the WWW doc format,
	2. A list of good practices for assertion authors and
	3. A table that maps good practices for assertion authors to
existing sections in the 'Web Services Policy 1.5 - Guidelines for
Policy Assertion Authors' draft & shows what good practices need
explanatory text.

	>a) Use a format similar to the Architecture of the WWW document
	>b) Provide a list of good practice statements upfront (after
the
	>Table of Contents or in the Introduction).

	Regards,

	Maryann Hondo
	IBM