Re: Last Call Working Draft Transition: Web ServicesAddressing 1.0 - Metadata

Gilbert Pilz wrote:
> I don't agree. I think it comes down to how we define
> wsam:NonAnonymousResponses. If we define it to mean "anything other than
> wsa:Anonymous" than it seems to me that a message with a
> wsa:ReplyTo/wsa:Address = {some instance of the WS-MC anon URI} meets
> behavior required by the presence of wsam:NonAnonymousResponses.

we do not need to do this.  Non anonymous can imply requirement for
addresssable reply to address with a connection to that replyTo address.

We can always add another alternative using another response mechanism
other than non anonymous or wsa:addressing.

Tom Rutt
> The point is that, as far as WS-Addr policies are concerned, wsmc:Anon is
> not a subset of or in any way related to wsa:Anon. It seems
> counter-intuitive because we "know" that they have certain message
> processing characteristics in common, but I think it makes things cleaner if
> we define them to be complete separate.
>
> - gp

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133