Re: optionality and provider-only orthogonal

Ashok

makes sense, (was focused on provider, but can apply to both as you
note)

  My goal was to avoid expectation of action based on the knowledge
of "local" but simply to flag the fact that not wire impact, local to
one party (e.g. provider).

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia