RE: Updated Editors Draft of WS-Policy 1.5 Primer - For Approval as Public WD

I am afraid I have to disagree.

Maryann and I did a sweep on the document, there are some aspects that
should be resolved before we can go ahead and publish it as a public WD.
We have not had the chance to file them yet. It is essential to separate
the content that is appropriate for the authors guideline document from
the the primer target before the document becomes a PD. It is essential
to separate out the sections specifically geared to authors guidelines
and follow the wg's decision on targeting two different audiences.  Of
course, we are not going to be addressing all the issues before the
document becomes a public draft, but once that major separation is done,
the remaining detailed issues can be addressed on the public wd.

We are working on to create the issues that should be resolved in order
to go forward with both documents. Therefore, I oppose making the primer
a public draft as it stands today.

Thanks.

--umit