RE: NEW ISSUE (3638) Need to be able to specify ordering between assertions

Bijan:
I don't understand your comment about side-effecting assertions.  Pretty
much all WS-Policy assertions have side effects as they affect the message content.
Also, re. the example, it is well accepted that WS-Policy will be used to specify
logging and auditing of messages.

All the best, Ashok