Re: NEW ISSUE: (3623) Relation of Attachment to SAWSDL

On Aug 25, 2006, at 5:32 PM, Paul Cotton wrote:

> I have requested that this coordination item be discussed at a
> future Web Services Coordination Group meeting.  At that time I
> will request that the SAWSDL WG review our initial WG drafts and
> inform us of any difficulties they have using the documents.
>
> Chris or I will report back after the WS CG meeting occurs.

Sounds great, Paul. Thanks.

(I'll note that SAWSDL only addresses WSDL, and, I believe, "inline",
i.e., you have to at modify the WSDL document to at least point to
the extra information. It doesn't address UDDI, or purely external
annotations.)

Cheers,
Bijan.