RE: Round4 external attachment testing

The exact format is an implementation choice.

All the best, Ashok

________________________________

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:02 PM
To: Ashok Malhotra
Cc: public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org; public-ws-policy-interop-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: Round4 external attachment testing

Ashok,
 what's the format of the message?  I couldn't find it in the doc.  If the format doesn't matter, its an impl choice of how (or even "if")  to do it because nothing goes on the wire, then we should remove that part of the scenario description.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Ashok Malhotra" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Sent by: public-ws-policy-interop-request@w3.org

04/26/2007 01:14 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org" <public-ws-policy-interop@w3.org>

cc

Subject

RE: Round4 external attachment testing

Hi Doug:
Perhaps we shd have used different words.

Essentially, there are 3 inputs: policies, external attachment specifications, WSDL.
There is one output: The input WSLD with policy references added.

In doing the tests, we found that some of the namespace references were omitted or incorrect.
You shd fix these when you write your test.

All the best, Ashok