[Done] Re: Migration of the "WS Policy Editors" Tracker instance

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 13:04 +0200, Vivien Lacourba wrote:
> As agreed with your chairs and Team contacts I am starting right now the
> migration of your Tracker instance [1] to the new Tracker system which
> is getting active development and support from the W3C Systeam.
(...)
> I will send another email as soons as this migration is complete.

The migration is complete.

FYI, with this new version the maintenance of Tracker's users will be
made easier as users are now tied to the participation in the "Web
Services Policy Editors" DBWG group [2] (note that the
public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org subscribers are also extracted from this
group).

You will get a better support from the Systeam for this tool and also
benefits from new (existing and planned) features that are (or will be)
part of the new code [3].

Let me know if you see any issue.

Vivien

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=41773
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/todo (look at the "Past" section
for bug fixes and additional features that were introduced in this new
version)

Bests,

--
Vivien Lacourba                       World Wide Web Consortium
Systems & Network Engineer            http://www.w3.org