Re: members of xml editors

Hi Felix,

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 03:12 +0900, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> > On today's WS-Policy editors call we tried "trackbot-ng, status" and
> > it included Umit and Fabian in the list.
> >
> > The editors were wondering whether this indicates that they need to be
> > removed from the WS-Policy editors list associated with trackbot-ng?
>
> I don't think that there is a need to remove them, but we can do that.

If those persons are not participating in the Editors group anymore,
staff contact or chairs should remove them from the associated DBWG
group, which will automatically remove them from both Tracker instance
and mailing-list of the editors.

http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=41773

> > (Will removing them hurt historical tracker records?)
> that might be the case. Vivien, do you know that?

Actions owned by previous participants will still be listed in Tracker,
just that when looking at the user list, you will get the same persons
as the one listed in DBWG.

Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                       World Wide Web Consortium
Systems & Network Engineer            http://www.w3.org