Re: [Done] Re: Migration of the "WS Policy Editors" Tracker instance

Vivien

Linking worked for the action associated with this email, perhaps the
second item of feedback is moot. I think in WS-Policy we may not have
tagged emails with ACTION-number to cause the linkage to happen...

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia