Agenda - WS-Policy Editors' Call - 10/17/07

Proposed agenda for the editors' call:

1. Administrivia

a) Scribe: Toufic

b) Arrangements for next week

Rotation: Maryann, Toufic, Prasad, Dave, Frederick, Asir

Reporter: Asir

Chair: ?

Scribe: Asir

2. Review of open actions

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

3. Errata Document: Automatic Staging (Felix)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2007Sep/0039.html

4. AOB

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu