	From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Prasad
Yendluri
	Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 4:07 PM
	To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
	Subject: WS-Policy Primer Editors draft & diff to be sent to WG
tomorrow

	Folks,

	The next editors' draft of Primer and the corresponding diff
file are ready to be sent to the WG.

	I am sending this to the editors' list for a sanity check prior
to sending this to the WG list.

	Please find the drafts here:

	[1] Primer at: http://tinyurl.com/2h9hlq

	[2] Primer diff at: http://tinyurl.com/yu5o4s

	The diffs account for changes since the last primer version sent
to WG (March 30, '07).

	Please let me know if you find any show stoppers.

	I plan to send this to the WG tomorrow after 3pm pacific if I do
not hear otherwise.

	Regards,

	Prasad