From: Asir Vedamuthu [mailto:asirveda@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tue 5/1/2007 4:44 PM
To: Toufic Boubez
Cc: David Orchard; Prasad Yendluri; public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: Action-239 and Issue 4393 (was RE: WS-Policy - Editors' Timeline

It appears that all of the changes from the 4393 resolution [1] did not make it into the Primer.

For instance, the fourth paragraph - "When using the strict intersection mode, all assertions are part of the policy alternative vocabulary, including those marked with wsp:Ignorable. Thus, the wsp:Ignorable attribute does not impact the intersection result even when its attribute value is "true" - and the last paragraph in Charlton's summary e-mail [1] didn't make into the Primer.

May I request you to double check?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Apr/0057.html

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu