Minutes - WS-Policy Editors Call 6 June 2007

Draft minutes of WS-Policy editors call 6 June 2007 in HTML are at


Text version attached below.

Chair this week was Asir, Scribe Frederick.
Chair next week is David, Scribe Asir, Reporter Asir

Editors need to know whether Dublin F2F is 2 or 3 day and schedule,  
in order to plan editors meeting during F2F.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch


       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                         WS Policy WG (editor's)
                               6 Jun 2007


       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/06/06-ws-policy-eds-irc


           Asir, DavidO, Frederick, Toufic

           Maryann, Prasad


           fjh, Frederick Hirsch


      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Administrivia
          2. [6]Review of open actions
          3. [7]Timeline
      * [8]Summary of Action Items

    <fsasaki> scribe: fjh

    <prasad> Sorry I will need to join in a bit late. I have taken
    Editors AI 314 (new from today)

    <scribe> Meeting: WS-Policy Editors

    <prasad> I will join ASAP

    <scribe> Chair: Asir

    <scribe> Scribe: Frederick Hirsch

    <scribe> Agenda:

       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 


    Scribe for this call is Frederick, chair is Asir.

    Next week, reporter Asir.

    Regrets for next week for Frederick

    next week chair - David

    next week scribe - Asir

    <fsasaki> Regrets for next week for Felix

    future chair rotation - DaveO, Prasad, Toufic, Maryann, Asir

    Frederick after DavidO?

    scribe rotation Asir, Maryann ?, DaveO, Prasad, Toufic

    Dublin, DaveO, Asir, Frederick will be present

    Toufic will not be in Dublin

    Asir: Maryann will attend

    Dublin F2F is 17-19 July

    <prasad> I will most likely not be in Dublin

    Felix will attend F2F

    Asir: asks whether 3 day F2F or 2 day F2F, anticipates 2 day
    ... need clarification from WG
    ... assuming 2 day F2F

    dorchard: which days are you assuming

    asir: plan to meet of last day of F2F

    <scribe> ACTION: asir to enquire regarding F2F logistics [recorded

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-315 - Enquire regarding F2F logistics [on
    Asir Vedamuthu - due 2007-06-13].

    <scribe> ACTION: frederick to check with william on editors
    logistics [recorded in

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-316 - Check with william on editors
    logistics [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2007-06-13].

    Plan to meet at end of F2F meeting.

Review of open actions


      [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

    action 100, will probably need to keep as is, keep action open

    action 216 close

    action 249 pending action in wg

    269-273 open, asir plans to do this week.

    274 done

    275 - done

    276- done

    283 - done

    286 - open, guidelines

    289 open

    <dorchard> I'll do 313

    292, open, maryann not here to give status

    293, open, maryann not here to give status

    295 open

    298,299 done

    309 - open

    312 - done

    313 - open

    314 open


    a) When should we deliver the updated scenarios?

    b) From the WG agenda:

    June 20th - Editors to deliver the updated Framework and Attachment

    c) July Dublin F2F - When should we deliver the updated Guidelines
    and Primer drafts?

    asir: working on this, should be able to deliver before next WG call

    <scribe> ACTION: asir to deliver updated scenarios to WG [recorded

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-317 - Deliver updated scenarios to WG [on
    Asir Vedamuthu - due 2007-06-13].

    Asir: (b), only two actions against framework. Possibly more next
    ... need draft by 18, checkins done by 15 June

    RESOLUTION: Agreement to complete checkings for framework and
    attachment drafts by 15 June.

    Asir: (c), drafts for guidelines/primer before Dublin F2F
    ... Delivery by 10, complete checkins by 5 July

    RESOLUTION: Agree to complete checkins for guidelines/primer by 5
    July, delivery by 10 July

    <dorchard> sorry, had to drop off.

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: asir to deliver updated scenarios to WG [recorded in
    [NEW] ACTION: asir to enquire regarding F2F logistics [recorded in
    [NEW] ACTION: frederick to check with william on editors logistics
    [recorded in

    [End of minutes]

     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [17]scribe.perl version 1.128
     ([18]CVS log)
     $Date: 2007/06/06 18:37:41 $

      [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128  of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13
Check for newer version at [19]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002

      [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/>/?/
Succeeded: s/19/19 July/
Succeeded: s/doen/done/
Found Scribe: fjh
Inferring ScribeNick: fjh
Found Scribe: Frederick Hirsch
Scribes: fjh, Frederick Hirsch
Present: Asir DavidO Frederick Toufic
Regrets: Maryann Prasad
Agenda: [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/20
Got date from IRC log name: 6 Jun 2007
Guessing minutes URL: [21]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/06-ws-policy-eds-mi
People with action items: asir frederick

      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/ 
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2007/06/06-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html

    End of [22]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm

Received on Wednesday, 6 June 2007 18:42:36 UTC