RE: Minutes of WS-Policy Editors' Call for October 11, 2006

Folks,

Apologies for last week! Aside from my "12 hours in Hell" at Heathrow
during a bomb scare, I was in Barcelona with DISMAL connectivity, then
the first couple of days of this week in Zug (a little town 30 minutes
outside Zurich) with NO connectivity. Finally I just got into my hotel
in London! Thank Goodness for the Internet!! :-) Thanks Prasad for
taking over last week on VERY short notice!

In any case, I see that tomorrow's call is canceled, no pending action
items for me, and we're about ready to announce the editors draft!
Excellent job everyone! I should stay away more often :-) :-) Talk to
you all tomorrow on the regular WG call.

  --  Toufic

Toufic Boubez, Ph.D.
Chief Technology Officer

LAYER 7 TECHNOLOGIES / Advancing the application network.
604.681.9377 x310 (w)   604.288.7970 (m)

tboubez@layer7tech.com <BLOCKED::mailto:tboubez@layer7tech.com>  (e)
www.layer7tech.com
<BLOCKED::/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.layer7tech.com/>  (w)