	From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Toufic Boubez
	Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 1:30 PM
	To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
	Subject: Status of Action Items

	Well it's Monday, Thanksgiving in Canada, and I'm on my way to
the airport for my trip to Barcelona. I have not heard back from Dave O
for an estimate about when is AI's would be completed (it is
Thanksgiving however), and Maryann has one action open that she requires
feedback on (sorry haven't had a chance to give it a lot of thought).
I'd really like us to be able to complet all items by EOB today, if
possible, but it's looking less likely with every passing hour. I wonder
if we will still have time to do all the housecleaning required if we
end up finishing by Tuesday instead of Monday. Felix, any thoughts on
that?
	I will be out of pocket and won't get to my email until I'm in
Barcelona Tuesday evening local time. I will check and see where we are.
I will also look at Maryann's request for feedback on the plane, but I'm
not sure if my feedback will get there on time.

	  --  Toufic

	Toufic Boubez, Ph.D.
	Chief Technology Officer

	LAYER 7 TECHNOLOGIES / Advancing the application network.
	604.681.9377 x310 (w)   604.288.7970 (m)
	tboubez@layer7tech.com <mailto:tboubez@layer7tech.com>  (e)
www.layer7tech.com (w)