Re: oXygen and eclipse

Hi Frederick,

Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> Asir
>
> thanks for the information, additional questions inline
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch
> Nokia
>

> On Nov 28, 2006, at 9:43 PM, ext Asir Vedamuthu wrote:
>

>>> 1. How do you use the oXygen XML spell checker
>>
>> I use CTRL+SHIFT+Q
>
> This must be platform specific. I could not find a menu item in Eclipse
> for spell check,which is why I'm asking. In addition, I'm not sure how
> to get the oxygen spell check which is XML aware. This key sequence did
> not work in my version of eclipse.

I am using Eclipse 3.2.1 and the Oxygen plugin 8.0 . CTRL+SHIFT+Q works
for me, and at the bottom of the "XML" menue there is an entry "Check
spelling ..." . Maybe this is an Eclipse / Oxygen version problem?

>>> 2. How do you configure oxygen transforms to use saxon 8
>>
>> build.xml forces Eclipse to use Saxon 8. No configuration changes are
>> necessary for Oxygen.
>
> I get a dialog indicating that the oxygen plugin is using an older
> version of saxon. Did you configure oxygen plugin for saxon 8, adding a
> path or something like that?

an <xslt> process is used within the "diff" target. For these processes,
the build-in xslt engine of oxygen / eclipse is used which depends on
your version(s). The other processes use a Java call of saxon. As Asir
pointed out, that call is "forced".

>>> On another note, is there a plugin or mechanism
>>> to generate an HTML diff using eclipse?
>>
>> I use the 'diff' target in the build.xml file.
>
> How do you do this from within Eclipse?

call build.xml "diff" to generate diffs from public WDs (or the
"snapshot" for the guidelines document", as Asir called it). Ad hoc HTML
diff is not possible, see me separate private mail.

Felix