RE: ACTION-69 - Nov 3rd Editors' Drafts

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 12:29 -0800, Asir Vedamuthu wrote:
> Prasad,
>
> I traced this through CVS revisions and found that Felix reformatted
> examples in Appendix B (necessary for PDF version) [1]. I'll add an
> entry to the change log prior to sending to the WG.

A question to the editors: Do you want the line numbering of examples in
the xmlspec source code? Currently line numbers are generated only in
the final HTML output. This has the side effect that they don't appear
in the diff document, see e.g. http://tinyurl.com/yl6lr4 .
To avoid this, I would propose to have a separate stylesheet to create
line numbers in the xmlspec source code. If you agree until 0 a.m. 4
November (Japanese time), I will create that stylesheet, upload it and
run it against the source files. I will also re-generate the DIFFs.

That would give Asir time to post the new drafts until noon Pacific, as
he proposed at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-eds/2006Nov/0019.html .

Felix