From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 4:45 AM
To: Asir Vedamuthu
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: Re: Home Page for WS-Policy Editors

Hi Asir, all,

I set up a page with the content you proposed, see

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors

Are you o.k. with that?

I made one change: dial-in info is not provided, only a link to the
teleconference calendar, since this is member confidential information.
The link to tracker is not ready, since the editor tracker itself is not
set up yet.

Regards, Felix