From: Asir Vedamuthu [mailto:asirveda@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:34 PM
To: Prasad Yendluri; public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: RE: Generation of Diffs for WS-Policy Working Drafts

I am wondering if the diff generation (via DIFFMK) can be automated through
the ant build file.

PS: the FPWD version of ws-policy-framework.xml is at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework.xml?r
ev=1.15&content-type=text/plain&only_with_tag=Working-Draft-31-July-2006
(tagged version)

Asir