Next teleconference

So far, I got time availabilities from David, Glen, Steve, Amy, and
Jean-Jacques. I'm missing Paco, Don, Sandeep, Youenn, and Sanjiva.

http://www.w3.org/2003/02/11-pftf.html

Assuming that Sanjiva is willing to work late (ie at 10pm his time),
Tuesday is the only possible 1 hour slot.

-------------------------
Tuesday, February 18, 2003.

US/Pacific US/Eastern   UTC   Europe/Rennes SriLanka/Colombo Duration
 8:00 AM    11:00 AM  4:00 PM   5:00 PM       10:00 PM       1:00
-------------------------

If the slot is not convenient for you, please reply to me _directly_ (ie
without cc the entire list) before tomorrow WSD teleconference. Unless I
hear objection, I'll book the bridge tomorrow after the WSD call.
Depending on how it goes, we may change the time once again and
displease the participants from Pacific or from Rennes/Colombo. If there
is objection for this Tuesday, I will ask Jonathan to make a choice.

Jean-Jacques wrote:
> Timezones are a sensitive issue. I'd expect reasonable people to
> meet at reasonable times.

Jean-Jacques, I understand your frustration on this issue but
"reasonable times" is not even an option when you work with an
international organization. We can't meet at reasonable times given the
4 different timezones and the participants. People have to do an effort.
Our only option is to make sure that the same people are not always
doing the effort. I grant you that we also need to remind this from time
to time to all participants though...

Philippe