Re: A link I found..

You realize, don't you, that this means that every example that we produce really *ought* to be of the "Spam Distribution Service."  Which may be offensive, but is at least more *interesting* than stock quotes ....

<wsdl:feature uri="http://spam.com/collect-addresses/">
  <wsdl:property uri="http://spam.com/collect-addresses/spam-type">
    MAKE MONEY FAST</wsdl:property>
</wsdl:feature>

(at least, I got a MAKE MONEY FAST, in french no less, that seems to be list-related)

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.