Possible regrets + RE: example using features and properties

Folks:

I have a doctor's appointment and need to go get some x-rays taken (back problems :( ) this morning - it is likely I will be late to the telcon, and I can't guarantee I'll make it.  Philippe/Jean-Jacques, could you guys lead the discussion today?  Sorry about the last minute regrets...

I'd suggest moving forward with fleshing out the scenarios, and continuing to explore feature/property extensibility vs. "freeform" extensibility.

My actions are still pending, but I plan to finish them by the end of day today.

--Glen