W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-desc-state@w3.org > June 2003

W3C WSD Attributes Task Force, June 16, 2003 weekly conference call reminder and agenda

From: Steve Graham <sggraham@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:35:11 -0400
To: public-ws-desc-state@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF74DC3508.943C681D-ON85256D46.004F9D5B@us.ibm.com>












Agenda

1.  Assign scribe.
-- Philippe has volunteered for the last 2 times, is he ok with continuing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - June 9 telcon [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-state/2003Jun/0011.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items
June 02-2003: Steve to check IP restrictions with OGSI
-- was Charlie Catlett's posting [.2] acceptable
June 02-2003: Steve to find a CORBA IDL expert
-- Umit, perhaps the CORBA expert you suggested might be able to present?
June 02-2003: Steve to get requirements from OGSI
June 02-2003: William to get requirements from the management prospective
-- done [.3] and posted, lets discuss

[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-state/2003Jun/0012.html
[.3]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-state/2003Jun/0013.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Requirements
- Much discussion on William's posting
- Lets summarize where the discussion is and how to write these up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Other items/Items for next week
------------------------------------------------------------------

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
++++++++



++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
++++++++
Received on Sunday, 15 June 2003 10:38:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:32:54 UTC