RE: slides describing OGSI serviceData (all the correct files)

Sorry, I usually use .pdf for these sorts of things.
(See attached file: serviceData presentation files.zip)

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
++++++++

                      "Krishna Sankar"
                      <ksankar@cisco.co        To:       Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
                      m>                       cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: slides describing OGSI serviceData
                      06/08/2003 02:10
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ksankar

Steve,

             Two quick questions :

             a)          I couldn't view the file at all. The html looks
like an
office link.
             b)          Are we going to address security as an integral
part of
serviceData ? I am thinking of visibility and access control of the
elements. IMHO, it would be better if we address the security interfaces
as well leaving, of course, the implementations to choose whatever
mechanisms.

                         If we plan to address security, I would like to
explore
possibilities of participating in the sub group.

-k.