RE: Reminder: "Attributes Task Force" weekly call, Monday, June 2 , 2003

All,

Hmmm... I don't seem to have received the original message :-(

Anyway... I'd be interested to actively participate to this TF (pending
a decision on whether I can do so without being a member of the W3C but
being a member of the GGF OGSI WG).

Thanks,
--
Dr. Savas Parastatidis
Chief Software Architect, North-East Regional e-Science Centre

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2003May/0058.html